« Home | Cricket, Cricket » | Eskimo Porkchops » | Don't hate me because I'm organized » | How do you lose something you never really had? » | Looks like they made it! » | "Am I Hallucinating?!" » | For the 46th time in my life- I've risen above the... » | A life without internet is no life at all » | Who knew food could make me glow with happiness?? » | Pictures of the house!! »

Tastes like crack

Ohhh, I'm in trouble. I've seen the promised land and I don't think I can turn back. I've tasted the sweet honey and felt the sting of having taken away- WHAT DO I DO???

As you may know, I love playing Scrabble. I play a version of the game on Yahoo quite often. Well, tonight I'm playing and I have the letters: E-S-L-I-T-O-N. I knew there was something in that mess I just could not pull it out. I wandered on to google and typed in the words- Scrabble Word Finder. Sure enough, www.scrabblewordfinder exists!

You punch in the letters in your tray, its little magical brain starts turning and a few seconds later it spits out the highest-scoring word. In the case above- it gave me ENTOILS. I scored 59 points.

I felt so dirty for playing it and blasting past my opponent. But when the new letters were deposited in my tray I think my fingers started twitching, trying to move the mouse to open that window again.

I felt like people probably feel the first time that snort that white powder, or have sex, or eat at the Cheesecake Factory- WHEN DO I GET TO DO IT AGAIN!?!?

It's taking all will power not to use that. Ok, I just caved, I went back. And while there I learned that you can also type in all the words on your board and it will show you exactly where on the board to play the word it finds.

TURN IT OFF!!!