« Home | For the 46th time in my life- I've risen above the... » | A life without internet is no life at all » | Who knew food could make me glow with happiness?? » | Pictures of the house!! » | Seriously!! Where is the tooth fairy?! » | Where is Bree Van De Kamp and her basket of cookies?! » | We are Homeowners » | Nothing makes you realize you're an adult like 10 ... » | Oh for Two » | Catching Up »

"Am I Hallucinating?!"

We drove over to my parents house tonight to drop off my car and borrow the Durango (to collect our long-lost grill from OKC). We stopped at the QuikTrip to get gas at Maize and Kellogg at 6:15. I was astonished to see I was filling my car with gas that only cost A DOLLAR EIGHTY-EIGHT!!! Unreal.

We stayed at my parents for an hour or so and then headed home. As we drove past the same QuikTrip at 7:39pm, I noticed the gas was $1.99. WHAT?! I looked again, and then I looked in my mirror to see the other side. Barely an hour later, the gas had gone up eleven cents!

What is that about?