« Home | Where is Bree Van De Kamp and her basket of cookies?! » | We are Homeowners » | Nothing makes you realize you're an adult like 10 ... » | Oh for Two » | Catching Up » | Extreme Home Makeover: Wichita Edition » | I have a little self-diagnosed OCD and it's about ... » | Family Emergency » | This makes the state of Oklahoma the 9th biggest l... » | On a scale of 1 to 10, the Bueno was about a 19! »

Seriously!! Where is the tooth fairy?!

My how times have changed. When I was kid and I lost a tooth I got anywhere from 50c to a dollar. Today, I actually had to pay them to take my teeth out. Doesn't seem fair. I had my two top wisdom teeth yanked from my head this morning. I was in and out of there in about an hour. Full anestsia so the flight of stairs up to the apartment was not fun. Shelton got me all situated and my grandma is here tending to me now. I'm actually doing pretty well. Hurts a little, that is why I'm about to take 2 delightful little lortabs.

I just finished my first meal, handmade by grandma, smashed bananas. Yum!! Time for some pills and a nap.