« Home | I have a little self-diagnosed OCD and it's about ... » | Family Emergency » | This makes the state of Oklahoma the 9th biggest l... » | On a scale of 1 to 10, the Bueno was about a 19! » | Thank you! I'm a Crest kid. » | Six in a row? » | They are going to let me influence a child... YOWZA! » | Now there's that Sooner Magic I remember!! » | They get the poopie diapers, I get to spoil it!!! » | H is for Homeless »

Extreme Home Makeover: Wichita Edition

Wichita is buzzing about the fact that just a few minutes outside of town, the Extreme Home Makeover team is busy dozing and building a new home. Yesterday was the demolition day and they have to be finished by Saturday evening I believe. Besides the fact that THE Ty Pennington is the closest to me that he's ever been, you are probably wondering why I care enough about this to write. Well, I will gladly tell you. Friday afternoon I'm going out with a bunch of co-workers and we get to work on the house. Could I BE anymore excited? No, I don't think so. You can bet your best Sunday panties on the fact that I will be filling you in alllllll the dirty little details.

Brandi! When you go to the Extreme Makeover set, I know you have to wear one of those blue t-shirts so that on television you blend in like ants on a hill. But, could you wear an orange kerchief or something that stands out on your head, so that your family and friends can find you when it airs on TV?

Post a Comment