« Home | H is for Homeless » | I lost my virginity to the gas pump tonight » | The picture of pathetic. » | Me and my crazy dreams » | Super Target vs. Super Wal-Mart » | You know it's a Monday when you realize half way t... » | Thanks Grandpa! » | Thank you God for my many blessings. » | A little bit of random » | I feel cold. Numb. Confused. Where am I? »

They get the poopie diapers, I get to spoil it!!!


keith heather
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
We found out on Sunday night that Shelton's younger brother, Keith, and his wife, Heather, are going to HAVE A BABY* !!!

What does this mean? Yeah, yeah yeah, Shelton's parents will be grandparents and Heather and Keith will be parents and there will be a cute little bouncing ball of excitement to play with next summer- BUT, what does it REALLY mean?

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT and I COULDN"T BE MORE EXCITED IF I TRIED!!!

The news was immediately met with the highest of emotion. Tears were shed and smiles were spread wide across faces. And it's taking all I have not to start calling people and go HAVE YOU HEARD?! So the spreading of this news on my part has been seriously controlled.

CONGRATULATIONS to Keith and Heather and best wishes for a healthy, happy pregnancy!

*If you are finding out about the baby for the FIRST TIME here on my blog, then I apologize. BUT, I've held it in for TWO days now and I can't hold it in any longer! THE WORLD MUST KNOW!