« Home | Thank you God for my many blessings. » | A little bit of random » | I feel cold. Numb. Confused. Where am I? » | Let the BOOMER! SOONER! Insanity Begin!! » | Made from Scratch » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the world's ROCKINEST mom! » | Knock-Knock! Guess Who?! Your WORST nightmare! » | A weekend in the 'Strip-Mall Church' Capital of th... » | Here's your chance to tell Jim to stop being an as... » | Still here and no I haven't jumped yet »

Thanks Grandpa!

This is the email I received from my Grandpa today:
"If you plan to root for OU this year, you better plan to be disappointed. They look terrible."

My reply said that a true fan takest he good with the bad and that's exactly what I plan to do.

So, congrats to my Sooners today for stomping the Golden Hurricane!

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this PDF Writer site, it's pretty awesome too!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link