« Home | Made from Scratch » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the world's ROCKINEST mom! » | Knock-Knock! Guess Who?! Your WORST nightmare! » | A weekend in the 'Strip-Mall Church' Capital of th... » | Here's your chance to tell Jim to stop being an ass! » | Still here and no I haven't jumped yet » | Hot for Teacher!! » | If I were forced to live in a Wal*Mart for one wee... » | The Best Day » | HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! »

Let the BOOMER! SOONER! Insanity Begin!!

Oh sweet mother of God, it's time once again for OU football!!! I've been antsy for a week and now we're just over 24 hours a way from kick off. I'm fortunate enough to be standing inside the Oklahoma Memorial Stadium when the drum major throws his head back and marches out across that field, when the first chord of Boomer Sooner is played, and when our team in crimson and cream marks their first victory of the season. I LOVE OU FOOTBALL! There is just the most overwhelming buzz around any game, but the first game is insanity... and I like it.
A friend has generously offered myself and another friend 2 of his tickets to the club box/suite- whatever we're calling that.
I've got all the appropriate OU paraphanalia packed so that I can head South as soon as the clock strikes 5.

Good Luck to our Sooners. Everyone enjoy this Labor Day weekend.

I'd also like to add a note that I'm encouraging everyone to get out and donate whatever they can to the Red Cross, Salvation Army or other worthwile organization. The hurricane victims need our support and prayers.

Boomer Sooner!