« Home | Knock-Knock! Guess Who?! Your WORST nightmare! » | A weekend in the 'Strip-Mall Church' Capital of th... » | Here's your chance to tell Jim to stop being an ass! » | Still here and no I haven't jumped yet » | Hot for Teacher!! » | If I were forced to live in a Wal*Mart for one wee... » | The Best Day » | HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! » | Rare Form » | I betcha I can throw this football over them mount... »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the world's ROCKINEST mom!


the mom and me
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
Mom is pretty friggin awesome. If you know her, you know what I'm talking about. I'm a pretty lucky kid.

Love ya!

This pic is of my mom and I at my aunt's and uncle's wedding. I'm a little over a year old in the pic. How CUTE are we!?

Your blog should read "my mom and me," not, "my mom and I." Just some help from the editorial side of things.

Post a Comment