« Home | If I were forced to live in a Wal*Mart for one wee... » | The Best Day » | HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! » | Rare Form » | I betcha I can throw this football over them mount... » | NO, this is not Photoshopped... lucky punk! » | Everyone has to have a first, and at least mine wa... » | Front of house » | front house 2 » | front living room... check out that gorgeous ceiling »

Hot for Teacher!!


christie bride
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
Christie begins teaching third grade tomorrow morning, Monday. As long as I've known Christie, 9th grade, she has wanted to be a teacher.

I'm so excited to finally see her living out her dream. I have no doubt she will be "that one" teacher that all of these little children remember. She is going to bring so much heart, laughter and enjoyment to her classroom and students.

Christie- I wish you nothing but the best of luck. I wish I could be there to congratulate you and wish you luck in person.

Go get 'em!