« Home | HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! » | Rare Form » | I betcha I can throw this football over them mount... » | NO, this is not Photoshopped... lucky punk! » | Everyone has to have a first, and at least mine wa... » | Front of house » | front house 2 » | front living room... check out that gorgeous ceiling » | living room » | living room looking to dining and stairs »

The Best Day


The Look
Originally uploaded by shelfish.
Everyday I am thankful that I found Shelton when I did. Everyday he makes my life a little brighter. He can make me laugh without even trying.

We're in a pretty good place right now. We're about to purchase our second home, but really, it's our first. We both have found jobs that are going to give us limitless room to grow and succeed.

I often think I wouldn't be sitting in my office working my dream job everyday if it weren't for him. He pushed me harder than anyone else. When school got to be too much, when I doubted what the end result would bring, he always pulled me back. And when I was offered the job in Wichita, not for one second did he hesitate to put everything he knows and loves aside to take that giant leap right next to me.

I know this next year is going to bring so many good things to our lives. Our prayers are often filled with wishes to grow our couple into a trio... maybe this will be the year.

Three years is such a drop in the bucket in the long run. But it feels like forever, yet it feels like we were married yesterday.

Thank you for loving me, thank you for giving me soemone to love. Thank you for your constant overwhelming support. Thanks for sharing your ice cream.

Happy Anniversary. I love you.