« Home | They are going to let me influence a child... YOWZA! » | Now there's that Sooner Magic I remember!! » | They get the poopie diapers, I get to spoil it!!! » | H is for Homeless » | I lost my virginity to the gas pump tonight » | The picture of pathetic. » | Me and my crazy dreams » | Super Target vs. Super Wal-Mart » | You know it's a Monday when you realize half way t... » | Thanks Grandpa! »

Six in a row?


untitled
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
All week my blood pressure has been a little higher. My heart a little more sensitive. And my fingers permanent locked in the upside-down longhorn position.

It's OU/texas baby!!!

I'm a little more nervous than I've EVER been going into this all-important annual throwdown. We've won 5 in a row. As long as I've been a tuition-paying Sooner, we've beat the Longhorns. I'm scared that this might be the year they take it back.

BUT- I'm a strong and faithful Sooner and I will not give up an ounce of hope until I see that final score; and at that time, I hope it says "better luck next time suckers!"- to the Longhorns.