« Home | "Am I Hallucinating?!" » | For the 46th time in my life- I've risen above the... » | A life without internet is no life at all » | Who knew food could make me glow with happiness?? » | Pictures of the house!! » | Seriously!! Where is the tooth fairy?! » | Where is Bree Van De Kamp and her basket of cookies?! » | We are Homeowners » | Nothing makes you realize you're an adult like 10 ... » | Oh for Two »

Looks like they made it!


100_0608
Originally uploaded by shelfish.
Saturday was my parents' 25th anniversary. They have had more than their fair share of ups and downs and have made it through all of them.

Saturday's party was so much fun! All of our closest family and friends were able to attend- we were short a few and they were certainly missed.

There was plenty of food and beverage to go round. My sister, Jenna, created a beautiful "Sarape" cake for a fiesta themed soiree. Kyle and LaRenda built an impressive pinata at the 11th hour.

Click on the photo above to view all the photos. Congratulations Mom & Dad! Here's to 25 more!