« Home | How do you lose something you never really had? » | Looks like they made it! » | "Am I Hallucinating?!" » | For the 46th time in my life- I've risen above the... » | A life without internet is no life at all » | Who knew food could make me glow with happiness?? » | Pictures of the house!! » | Seriously!! Where is the tooth fairy?! » | Where is Bree Van De Kamp and her basket of cookies?! » | We are Homeowners »

Don't hate me because I'm organized

Today is December 4th. There are 21 days until Christmas. And while the rest of the world is scrambling to find the perfect gifts, wrap those gifts, hang christmas lights, put up and decorate the tree, write their Christmas cards.... I'm relaxing. That's because I'm done with all of that. I finished buying gifts yesterday. They are all wrapped and under my tree- my completely decorated Christmas tree that sits inside my house that has lights on the outside. And tomorrow morning? I'm mailing my Christmas cards. It does feel so nice. So Merry Christmas everyone and good luck w/ the rest of your holiday chores.

XXXXX really can't type it... love you yo momma

p.s. and i don't really mean it.

guess that means we weren't on the list.... Since we haven't gotten one yet.

Post a Comment