« Home | Leaving on a jet plane » | We now have an employer-imposed fitness plan » | I should buy stock in Kleenex » | Merlot No-No » | Maybe I should repair the chipped paint on my toes » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELTON!!! » | Hotdogs, Beer and Sooners » | You can thank the Catholics for little St. Joseph » | Grade-Avery, Quality Student » | Won't you be my neighbor? »

Readers Digest Version

Very busy being that Shelton and his family leave for the airport is T-Minus 3 hours. So here is the skinny on the last couple of days:

> Closed on the house yesterday. Dropped a tear. Excited to be done with all of that. Hand hurts, too much paper.

> Had lunch at Bison Witches AND Rusty's Custard for lunch. SWEET!

> Bought a new jacket. It's cute.

> Had dinner w/ Paul and his family last night at Shogun. He's graduating today. Congrats to you Paul!!

> I'm having dinner with Patrick and possibly Whitney tonight. Always excited about that, I love them.

> Tomorrow is Mother's Day. All you slackers go get yo momma some love.