« Home | We now have an employer-imposed fitness plan » | I should buy stock in Kleenex » | Merlot No-No » | Maybe I should repair the chipped paint on my toes » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELTON!!! » | Hotdogs, Beer and Sooners » | You can thank the Catholics for little St. Joseph » | Grade-Avery, Quality Student » | Won't you be my neighbor? » | Hey! Dude up there! »

Leaving on a jet plane


Haifa:Bahai
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
This early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry
Chorus:
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go
------------------------------------

Well, tomorrow after work we head for OKC. We close on the condo Friday afternoon at 2. Then graduation dinner for Paul (YEAH!!!) with his family (and his aunt who is THE CFO for Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma, so excited!!).

Saturday we head to the airport about 2. And then his family sets off for THE most anticipated and exciting vacation ever. They are Israel bound. They fly to Cincinnati, Newark and then 13 hours to Tel Aviv. Then it's like a 2 hour car ride to Haifa/Mt. Carmel and from there 12 days of bliss.

I'm so excited for them. They have been waiting to take this trip for over a decade. My prayers every night for months now have been that God provide them the safest of flights and that the memories last a lifetime, I hope you have the same prayer.

I will be flying to Dallas a few hours after they depart for a few days with Christie and some of shelton's family.

You guys, have an incredible time. I can't wait to hear the stories.