« Home | And then the Heavens opened » | No, I'm not qualified, but Yes, I'll do it. » | Did you take a Brandi pill this morning? » | Going Up? » | Prayers, Happy Thoughts and the Like » | If it crunches, spit it out » | Happy Birthday Daddy-O » | I can't believe I'm sharing this » | My 15 Minutes » | Some sort of record »

The good news just keeps rolling in

CONGRATS TO JEREMY & SARAH!!!

I graduated with Jeremy and spent many long campaign hours at he and Sarah's house (AKA our clubhouse). He proposed on the 14th and according to my sources, they are go for launch!

Thanks to JITBA ()for giving me the news first. I was almost out in a Nyquil slumber when Shelton goes, "You didn't tell me Jeremy got engaged." And I jumped out from under the covers and shrieked, "WHAT?!"

I can't wait to see the ring Sarah!