« Home | 95 points » | Nothing beats old friends » | otorinolaryngology mongoloids » | Apple of my eye » | No More Wetting the Bed! » | love no more » | Parental Surprise » | Ice, Ice and more Ice, Baby » | Movie Marathon » | 4 years changes a lot »

Some sort of record


dr_pepper_can
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
Today ended my 17 day hiatus from the good Dr. Today I just got that craving and I couldn't resist any longer. As soon as the sweet liquid gold crossed over my lips I was transfered to some sort of euphoric state. It didn't last long though. About 10 minutes of "floating" was followed by 2 hours of headache. My body was like, No No!

Two Years ago my resolution was to cut back on Dr Pepper. I was very successful. Last year my resolution was to knock it to 1/week... again a success. This year, kiss it goodbye.

So long my love!