« Home | I can't believe I'm sharing this » | My 15 Minutes » | Some sort of record » | 95 points » | Nothing beats old friends » | otorinolaryngology mongoloids » | Apple of my eye » | No More Wetting the Bed! » | love no more » | Parental Surprise »

Happy Birthday Daddy-O


b&d
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
Today, Jan. 29, is my dad's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

He just got back from Vegas and I spent a lot of time wishing him good luck at the tables, so does that count as a birthday present?

Actually, my gift was going to be a) going to Felipe's for dinner tonight without any negative remarks and b) having a quasi surprise birthday party for him afterwards.
He and mom left town as soon as the plane hit the tarmac. So, as the Soup Nazi would say, "No party for YOU!"

I love you dad! Hope the 48 is grrrreat!