« Home | Tonight we cuddled to "Stairway to Heaven" » | 36 Days Later » | Pure Unadulterated Madness » | 50 More » | Sob Story » | Catching up » | Happy New Year » | Weekend Update » | Watch this... then Vote! » | No gifts, please »

Violated

I got in my car this morning to find that the X-Terra had been broken into last night. The dash was completely torn out and the stereo gone. It doesn't look like they got anything else. Thank GOD the Tostitos in the back seat weren't taken.

Police officer was very nice. Thanks to Shelton having his mother's genes, we have the original receipt, serial number and the box it came in.

This is the third time I've ever had my car broken into. I'm getting tired of the worthless bastards taking my stuff. GET A JOB! GO TO SCHOOL! FIND SOMEONE TO HUG YOU! Just leave my stuff ALONE!

Hopefully our insurance company will be more sympathetic to this situation, being that it isn't nearly as important as the wedding ring they won't cover.