« Home | Safe! » | Calming Down » | Readers Digest Version » | Leaving on a jet plane » | We now have an employer-imposed fitness plan » | I should buy stock in Kleenex » | Merlot No-No » | Maybe I should repair the chipped paint on my toes » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELTON!!! » | Hotdogs, Beer and Sooners »

Yummy! Yummy!

Oh my freaking goodness!! I have waited since last August for what happenend last night. I got to eat at my absolute favorite Dallas restaurant, Hook, Line and Sinker. It's the ratty, hole in the wall restaurant that serves the BEST, absolute BEST catfish and fries under the sun. I pounded my way through 5 filets... one of those was for you Shelton as requested. The meal was followed by cake batter w/ oreo ice cream at marble slab. Ahhhhh. Did that and spent the evening w/ Shelton's family here in Dallas. Always a fun crew.

I'm flying back to OKC today on a little bitty plane and then from there driving back to Wichita. I should be back in Wichita before dark, at least that is my plan.