« Home | HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!! » | No Room at the Inn, Lady! » | Consider this a collage of thoughts » | Same song, different day » | There's no place like home, Toto » | Yummy! Yummy! » | Safe! » | Calming Down » | Readers Digest Version » | Leaving on a jet plane »

And then there were two

My hussy pigeon laid another egg last night. There she sat, all proud of herself this morning, with not one but TWO eggs. I'll try to get pics up soon. My computer brain has been in Israel.

Shelton returns this evening. So, there will once again be TWO of us. I am so excited I can hardly breathe. It will be such a relief to see him walk off of that plane. If you've been keeping up with his blog, you'll see that he really has had the most incredible trip. He had not one negative thing to say about any aspect of it the entire time, I'm very thankful for that.

And finally, tonight I get to have dinner with TWO of my favorite people- Patrick and Whitney. It will be really nice to see them. We always have great stories to share.

Now let the TWO day countdown to the weekend begin...