« Home | BK meets KC » | FYI » | The good news just keeps rolling in » | And then the Heavens opened » | No, I'm not qualified, but Yes, I'll do it. » | Did you take a Brandi pill this morning? » | Going Up? » | Prayers, Happy Thoughts and the Like » | If it crunches, spit it out » | Happy Birthday Daddy-O »

Day One

This TV stuff is far less glamorous than one would think. Exciting nonetheless. I'm loving every minute of it. We have a fantastic film crew from Dallas. We only gave them 2 weeks notice to shoot these spots and I can't get over how together they have it. Impressive.

Yesterday we shot 2 spots and did a 3 hour photo shoot. My AE actually let me leave the TV and handle the photo shoot on my own. I had no problem with that. I expected him to have a panic attack. Everything went smooth as butta.

Took our talent to dinner last night and then sat at the hotel bar until about 11:30. I wish I could give you more detail but then someone would have to kill me... and I'm too busy for that right now.

I'm off to another day of shooting. We do two spots today and then our final spot tomorrow.