« Home | Oh, the irony! » | How I Really Feel » | BOO! » | I ((heart)) Patrick » | Initiate Panic Mode & Random Thoughts » | Toto, I'm Coming Home! » | Happy 2nd Birthday Eli!!! » | Brandi to the Rescue!! » | Sigh! » | My Hometown »

Food for Thought

I arrived in Wichita yesterday afternoon and quickly headed over to my Aunt Jeannie's for some lunch/dinner whatever. We went by the store to pick up crackers and cheese and I totally bought Barb's Cornbread crackers!!!! So, I ate my chili, which was more like tortilla soup, but delicious. I thought of Barb and the Blue Group the whole time. It was a good moment.

I'm sitting at my new desk right now. I'll make sure there is a first day update tonight.

Jim, thanks for calling to wish me good luck last night!!!

I made a big pot of Chili last week, lots of cornbread crackers, etc. No Oreo cake yet though . .that's on my December to-do list.

Waiting to hear the first day report!

~barb

Post a Comment