« Home | Pillow Talk » | 25 and still alive » | Swimmin' Hole » | You could say I'm cyst-tastic! » | Impressed » | Is the grass really all that greener? » | Upside-down and topsy turvy » | I feel pretty! » | So Pretty! » | The definition of "Retchid-Nasty-Funk" »

Yes, I'm still here

Wow, I just realized it's been more than two weeks since I last posted. Crazy!! That's quite a hiatus. I wish this blog weren't the only thing I could take a hiatus from- I've got so much on my plate right now I don't even know where to start. And honestly, I'm not ready to share any of it with any of you just yet.

So, I'm pretty excited about one little thing though. I pride myself in knowing the difference between good music and bad. I enjoy music and listen to my faves often. I'm always asking everyone for leads on new music, but I can't think of a time that I was ever the one introducing it. I recently watched a morning show that featured Mat Kearney. He just released his first album and I cannot get enough of it. It's very mellow, and hard to pin-point exactly which genre it fits into. Which I like, why should he be placed in a box?

He writes all of his own music. I encourage you to go out, find it and starting loving it at your earliest convenience. You won't be disappointed.