« Home | Yes, I'm a legal resident of Kansas » | Standing on street corners is oh-so bad » | Full Swing Ahead » | NOOOOOOO » | What a perfect weekend I had. Seriously. We got ... » | Where should I begin? » | Day One » | BK meets KC » | FYI » | The good news just keeps rolling in »

Yes, i'm still here

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last wrote. We have been very very busy. I'm currently in Joplin preparing the princess for her ball... my sister's prom is tonight. So hard to believe that Jenna is going to prom. Not that she is not capable, just can't believe she's this age.

Tomorrow we stop by Grove to visit my dear friend Sarah and her two little boys. Then it's back to Wichita, where we will pass through the final week with Russ and Sherry. They have been so amazingly good to us these past 5 months. I honestly do not think we could have made this transition to Wichita without them. They have truly been a blessing.

On Thursday we will pick up the keys to our new home... an apartment. We are waving our little white flag to the house-selling gods. We will stay in the apartment for 9 months and hopefully at the end of that time we will have a real house.

Good news yesterday at work... I have been given a second client!!! It's a small step but it feels gigantic. I'm glad I was chosen to take on this project. Unlike my current client, I will be working this one on my own. It should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the challenge and being able to work on a completely different area. See- this job is too much fun!!

The TV spots I went to KC to shoot at the end of February started airing last week. That's pretty friggin cool. A lot of buzz about the spots and huge kudos from the client. I'm starting to realize this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. I love it more and more everyday.

And a final note, found out yesterday that my professor from OU will also being joining our staff for 15 months. How cool is that?!?!

More news on the upcoming move.