« Home | Yes, i'm still here » | Yes, I'm a legal resident of Kansas » | Standing on street corners is oh-so bad » | Full Swing Ahead » | NOOOOOOO » | What a perfect weekend I had. Seriously. We got ... » | Where should I begin? » | Day One » | BK meets KC » | FYI »

More closed-minded than Oklahoma?! Is that possible?

It's official. I found some place on earth that has more closed-minded conservatives than Oklahoma does, and it is called Kansas. The people voted yesterday to have congress vote in a gay marriage ban amendment. I mean, are you effing kidding me?!?!

Way to play God and judge these people's lifestyles. Thanks, but I'll let God himself judge me at the end, not a group of wheat farmers.

Whether you agree with such a lifestyle or not, you have not one iota of space to make a judgment on it. Don't look in their bedroom windows and they won't look in yours. Because remember, what you are doing in yours grosses them out. Hmm, something to think about.

People of America, WAKE UP! It is 2005 and this is the changing face of our land. More immigrants, less english-speaking people, gays falling in love and living happy fulfilled lives and gas costs more than your mortgage. Time to accept it.

If we pass an amendment allowing the segregation of one group of people, what is going to stop us from doing it again? No one is safe. This country has spent a huge majority of its history trying to desegregate races and sexes. Let's keep moving forward.

I'm not asking for people to agree with me... I'm just asking for people to pull their heads out of their butts. Live your life, let your neighbors live theirs. It's pretty simple.