« Home | 48 hours of "ME" time » | Happy Birthday Shelton! » | Open House » | Commence Flashbacks » | At which point I laughed myself into cardiac arrest » | Best Game Ever!! » | I was promised the sun would come out tomorrow. » | Washout » | Old News » | Boob job anybody?? »

A little bit of Keith, A little bit of Jenna

As you can tell, I've been really bad about getting on here lately. Too many other things going on and just trying to keep my head on straight.

Last weekend we made a brief appearance in Edmond to celebrate Keith's graduation from UCO. Keith, Shelton's younger brother, graduated Summa Cum Laude and was the grand marshall for his class. I would post a photo from the evening but the distance and our camera did not a good match make. We are all so proud of Keith, and glad that we could be there to celebrate with him. He has a lead on a dynamite job and we keep our fingers crossed that it all finalizes smoothly. Hard to believe my graduation was 2 full years ago.. the time certainly flies.

He and his wife Heather are expecting their first baby in just a matter of days at this point. SO EXCITING!! So now that his last final has been taken, he can start letting those repressed new daddy nerves rear their ugly heads. No, they'll be great parents and we're SO looking forward to that new baby. I'm going to be an Auntie- everyone look out!

My sister Jenna made the trip to Wichita from Fayetteville this past weekend. It's been TOO long since we last saw her, Christmas to be exact. I guess I didn't realize I've never gone that long without seeing Jenna. We had a really great trip and got to spend a lot of time together. I also helped her get the wheels moving on the college entrance process. Hopefully she'll keep that ball rolling. So weird to be helping her. Just doesn't seem possible. And I think being an "adult", if that's what you want to call it, is treating her well. She looked great, and had a way about her that just fit. I haven't seen or heard Jenna laugh or smile like that in such a long time. It felt good to see her so happy.