« Home | Four Things » | Attenion all passengers: United Airlines can kiss it! » | Soooooo past my bedtime » | Just get us there already... so we can start part... » | As if I needed more clues to my out-of-shapeness » | ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | A taste of my own medicine » | There and back » | FABULOUS!! and UNBELIEVABLE!!! and AWESOME!!! » | "You're my boy Blue..." »

She said YES!!!


100_0678
Originally uploaded by shelfish.
My younger brother, Kyle, proposed to his girlfriend, LaRenda, on Friday night. They have been together for 3 1/2 years and we all new it was just a matter of time before he finally got around to poppin' the question.

He scheduled a limo to pick her up from work on Friday night. She was driven to the restaurant where he was waiting. I hear that there were tears and flowers and, of course, a ring!

I asked Kyle if it all went smoothly and according to plan, he said yes. His only complaint was that she said yes to fast.

The biggest congratulations to you both. I couldn't be more excited. I am anxiously awaiting the date now.