« Home | Attenion all passengers: United Airlines can kiss it! » | Soooooo past my bedtime » | Just get us there already... so we can start part... » | As if I needed more clues to my out-of-shapeness » | ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | A taste of my own medicine » | There and back » | FABULOUS!! and UNBELIEVABLE!!! and AWESOME!!! » | "You're my boy Blue..." » | Five »

Four Things

Borrowed from Dooce

Four jobs I've had

1. Cleaning houses. One of my clients was Steve Owens. I dusted his Heisman.
2. Old Navy Men's Lead. Spent most of college here. Met Shelton.
3. Walgreens Photo Lab. WOW! The things you see. And yes, I saw them.
4. Advertising Acct Exec. This is the best one yet.

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Christmas Vacation
4. Top Gun

Four places I've lived (I'm really only allowed to put 4??)

1. OU Dorms- Couch 636E
2. Condo- 1.5 years of which we "don't discuss"
3. Basement- When we needed a home, the Braces & the red shag carpet were there
4. My "new", beautiful 1915 home in Wichita

Four TV shows I love

1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Friends
3. The L-Word
4. NCIS

Four places I've vacationed

1. Winfield, KS. A week of camping with hippies and hillbilles and damn good music.
2. Toronto, Canada. A week w/ the band in high school. 28 hours one way on a bus.
3. Chicago, Ill. Can we PLEASSSSE go back??
4. Orlando, FL. Twice, both to Disney. Once w/ the fam, the other for honeymoon.

Four of my favorite dishes (yes, there are 4 things I'll eat)

1. Beef enchiladas from El Chico
2. Chicken club salad from Charleston's
3. Mannicotti from Zio's
4. Catfish and fries from Hook, Line & Sinker (Dallas)

Four sites I visit daily

1. Dooce
2. Jim
3. Natalie Dee
4. Post Secret (every Sunday)

Four places I would rather be right now

1. My bed
2. Chicago
3. Grand Lake
4. OU football game

Four bloggers I am tagging

(I don't know what this means, so I'm not including it)