« Home | Basketball- nice to meet you » | She said YES!!! » | Four Things » | Attenion all passengers: United Airlines can kiss it! » | Soooooo past my bedtime » | Just get us there already... so we can start part... » | As if I needed more clues to my out-of-shapeness » | ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | A taste of my own medicine » | There and back »

I'm a criminal

My streak of never having gotten a ticket has come to an end. A sad, painful end. I didn't even get to have any fun getting it! Just driving home from work for lunch when I saw the lights flashing behind me. Where did this clown come from? So I pulled over and I couldn't even pretend to know why I was pulled over. He asked me if I knew why he was pulling me over, I said no. He said I was going to quick. He gave me a ticket for 40 in a 30. Whatever. Everyone goes 40 on that street. 30 is unrealistic. So I got my first ticket and I'm pretty ticked.