« Home | Crimes against HUMANITY... in my OWN FAMILY » | Brandi's Flops » | Cross your fingers!!! » | Sunday » | Have I NOT learned this lesson yet? » | Ahhh, the many uses of PBR » | For those of you who don't know » | Movies » | Flip Flop Bomb Pop Friday » | At least the Hefty bag is smiling »

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!


B- Dad & Gpa
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
Can't spend them all with you, but I can think about you! Thanks for just being irreplaceable (both of you). Thanks for making me so tough and bullheaded... so far that's working out for me, professionally that is.

I love you (both) so much.

And dad, thanks for making ALL the right choices lately.

XOXOXO

You are one very special daughter and I thank you. We may not be together today in person but are always together in my thoughts, prayers, and heart.
Love ya Dad

Post a Comment