« Home | Sunday » | Have I NOT learned this lesson yet? » | Ahhh, the many uses of PBR » | For those of you who don't know » | Movies » | Flip Flop Bomb Pop Friday » | At least the Hefty bag is smiling » | The Girls » | The Koskies » | Kyle and Larenda »

Cross your fingers!!!


Wichita176852
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
How in love with this house am i? SO IN LOVE!!! We have looked at so many houses in the last couple weeks that I'm just hoping one will land in the parking lot. I mean, this is Kansas, I've seen Wizard of Oz, it is not impossible!

This realtor we have kinda sorta been working with sent us this house tonight and my heart absolutely stopped... that hasn't happened yet. It is 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, basement, newly remodeled and it's only $89,000... PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

We contacted the realtor, hopefully we can get in to look at it... hopefully it's not too late!!