« Home | Home » | It started with a free groping at the airport and ... » | Seven Days Left » | Vegas Bound » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Oops! » | Utah, but I'm Taller » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... »

AFTER TWO LONG YEARS... I HAVE IT!!!

Yes, I'm one of the psychos who was at Barnes & Noble last night. We didn't make it there until 1:15am and MYGOD there was a crowd. And why didn't we make it there until then?

Uh, hello, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! This is a must- at the theater. Unless you are like my parents and have never seen the original. Then you should have your knees broken and THEN we'll take you to see the original. No, the movie was amazing. I was skeptical going in. I mean, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp always makes for an interesting match up. I thought his portrayal of Willy Wonka was dynamite. I laughed and cooed and loved every minute. I don't want to tell too much because you need to experience it for yourself. But go, you'll love it!

So we walk in to B&N at 1:15 and the placed is brewing with little witches and wizards. I was so bummed I didn't have my witches hat with me. They let all the pre-orders go in line first... about 400! And then I was number 143- dead last- of the not pre-order. That place ran like a machine. They had me in and out of there in like 15 minutes. The cashier told me they had sold 500 in books in one hour.

I haven't cracked it open yet. I"M SO NERVOUS! So much lies inside those pages and just want to consume every word RIGHT NOW. But I'll be patient. I don't want to miss anything.

So, HAPPY HARRY POTTER DAY!!!