« Home | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Oops! » | Utah, but I'm Taller » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Mr. & Mrs. War of the Monster » | Countdown to the birthday... »

Vegas Bound


8
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
This week has been mildly eventful. Small things that just seem to keep adding up. I leave for Vegas tomorrow. It will be 113 degrees when I touchdown, ouch! 2 and a half days in V-town with my parents. Should be fun and definitely interesting. We found a house that we are actually persuing. It's fantastic, but I'm not going into details because I don't want to jinx it. I got approved to go to a marketing conference in San Diego. Three days all paid on a beach front villa-fabulous!! And finally, we finished up TV spots for golf. These are my actual first TV spots. I'm so excited and giddy, it's been an awesome experience and I'm pretty proud of them.

Well, the countdown continues. We're almost there. I do not have a fun fact for you today.