« Home | Vegas Bound » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Oops! » | Utah, but I'm Taller » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Countdown to the birthday... » | Mr. & Mrs. War of the Monster »

Seven Days Left


Seven Days Left
Originally uploaded by oubrandi.
Brandi is trapped in Las Vegas (oxymoron?) with no internet connection so I, her faithful husband, am posting for her. All I have to say is HELP!!! I really haven't gotten her a thing. And I don't have any good ideas. E-mail me if you think of something good.

Brandi is having a good time so far. Her plane touched down yesterday afternoon and she will be there for a couple of days. I'm sure that upon her return she will update this post with some off-the-wall and very witty story.

~Shelton