« Home | Not Your OARdinary weekend » | Gladys says, "Something ain't right!" » | The Calm Before the Storm -OR- The Calm After the ... » | I'm such a sucker » | Welcome home! » | Brothers from another mother? » | And then there were two » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!! » | No Room at the Inn, Lady! » | Consider this a collage of thoughts »

Post-Canoe Stress Disorder

Moan. Groan. Ouch. Ohhh. Umm, I hurt.

My whole body is aching from Sunday's canoe trip. My back, shoulders, neck, ribs, chest, stomach. I've got a bruise on my knee from where I slipped and whacked my knee on the steel seat in the boat.

My thoroughly uncomfortable bed doesn't help the situation. I guess this means I should do a lot more of this so these muscles get used to it.

Tuesday... back to work... picture of OU folks partying w/ Christian Slater (Jim's new best friend) over at Jimmy C's.