« Home | Pitch a Tent » | He was JUST as excited to see me! » | All the cool kids are wearing one » | Five » | You know you want one » | Why doesn't OnStar have a Panic Sensor? » | 26 was ridic! » | More comfortable this way » | Commuter » | Suck it in! »

*Cough* *Wheeze* *Sneeze*

Rinse and repeat.

I brought home some cooties from our camping trip. Eleven days later I'm still hacking up my lungs. I refuse to go to the doctor this time. I always go. And I know exactly what he's going to say. So, I'll save my $85- because I'm going to need it since the ER whiplash bills have started rolling in.

I'm coughing so much that I'm exhausting my abdominal muscles. I really think my stomach is just going to cave in and out of my belly button will appear a little white flag.

Of course, I've passed it on to the red head. He doesn't have and won't have it as bad as I do. Never seems to work that way. Which is good. When I'm sick, I need love and attention and to be completely babied. When other people are sick, I do not return the affection. Kind of a punk like that. I feel sorry for Shel. I'm just not a caring nurse-maid.

So here's hoping it clears soon so I can partake in the canoing this weekend...